Martin Nowak is officially MIA

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 05:09:48 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 10:09:45 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Martin probably made a mistake by not making clear that he
> would be away from contact for a while, but I wonder if it was

I don't think it matters if Martin did or did not make a mistake.
Everybody make mistakes and talk past each other. Period. That's
to be expected and can be addressed in an enjoyable manner, but
is harder to do in written media (finding a path where the humour
in the situation overtakes over the perceived seriousness). So we
need to be conscious about finding those paths to the more loose
non-formal atmosphere.

What matters is that the community needs to pay the price of
having skilled people volunteer. And the only payment to
available is to make the task enjoyable. Most people find the
more loose non-formal atmosphere enjoyable, I think.