Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Dennis Ritchie via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 09:02:50 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 14:43:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>[...]

Yes, D need more people, more sponsors, the most...
Unfortunately, the development of language is carried out slowly
enough bug fixes too slowly. I learn more D six months and I have
to admit that whatever you do, it all looks very slowly and
slightly.
We need more people, but no one knows where to look for them :)
And, yes, you definitely need a second release czar!
More people for the development of D. We need to look for them
promptly, otherwise the development will go is still very slow.