Better forums

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 09:46:51 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 12:49:33 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> Do you mean in general (which I don't think is true), or do you
> have particular grievances that I might be able to address?

You probably could address it, but the beauty of a distributed
system is you don't have to since my stuff doesn't apply to
everyone; my client has all the little bits I like which are
probably different than what you like.

But the keyboard shortcuts don't match my habits and the real
time update aren't noticeable enough for me, which makes
following everything kinda hard - I like to skim things as they
come in. (i've been toying with the idea of using the web
notifications api more but i just prefer running my own programs
anyway. Might be a cool feature for people who want it though,
and it looks like you already have background updates of new
things, probably would be just a couple dozen lines of javascript
to add).