Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 11:55:52 PDT 2015

> I definitely am sorry for not handling this better. What I should have
> done in retrospect is to resume efforts to reach Martin privately after
> evidence came about that he's alive and well, then discuss reasonable
> communication expectations with him, and only after that resume the
> public search for more release czars. I apologize to Martin and the
> community for not taking that course of action.
>
> We definitely need to move forward to having more release czars, which
> reduces the demands on each. I'll do my best to learn the ropes and
> document the process.

I'm not sure I can commit to any guarantees, at least not on the level
of a "primary release czar" anyway, but I'd be willing to pitch in when
needed as a secondary or backup or such. I'd just need a better idea of
what exactly the role entails. If you can document the process as you
suggest here, that would be a big help.