Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Etienne via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 18 19:00:41 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 20:58:38 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:45:26 +0000, Etienne wrote:
>
>> My point is, we need to be able to extend it to build and link
>> an application with a custom druntime/phobos/dmd version from
>> source.
>
> exactly what you can do with Reggae. now Reggae needs a good
> package manager, which dub isn't.

I'm not sure how you put 2 and 2 together to come up with Reggae.
It seems to be an executable generator with a build
configuration. It leaves it up to the user to come up with D code
to figure out the build.

I'm talking about cloning phobos/druntime/dmd github repositories
and automatically building them. No messing around with
environment variables and such.