PHP verses C#.NET verses D.

Etienne Cimon via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 19 04:34:49 PDT 2015

On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 11:29:58 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
> On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 11:28:30 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
>> On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 05:23:25 UTC, Nick B wrote:
>>>

> Also, the HTTP client has a cookiejar and more settings.

hmm, I think I can mention the capture debugger. I'm still
developing it but it's becoming quite complete. It's a runtime
tool shows the HTTP client/server request/response headers, form
files/fields, json input/output, for specific request paths, and
works in builds without debug info. The trace library that's used
for it also maintains custom call stack trace that works in
builds withoutu debug info.

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/etcimon/vibe.d/blob/master/views/capture.html