Anyone knows this issue? std/math.d(2759): Error: number '0x1p-1024' is not representable

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 19 09:59:19 PDT 2015

On 6/19/15 9:34 AM, John Colvin wrote:
> On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 16:19:05 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
>> I'm getting this error while trying to build the relase.
>>
>> std/math.d(2759): Error: number '0x1p-1024' is not representable
>>
>> I'm getting that while compiling a -m32 (X86) static release phobos
>> library, but I can't reproduce the error using the same command.
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/blob/abb21ab9bcd3857f1567bfde11c2d5d385f5caf0/std/math.d#L2759
>>

>> Don't even know why the unittests are compiled.
>
> See http://forum.dlang.org/post/mjjfjr$nlk$1@digitalmars.com and
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/fbkyfjfofwaoitaxdply@forum.dlang.org

Links taken from the new forum interface seem useless. Neither of these
go nowhere relevant (nor does the one posted by Martin). I'm using the
vertical split layout if that matters.

In related news: the fact that I need to point to the post I want to see
with Ctrl-Up and Ctrl-Down, and THEN press Enter like an idiot to see it
is definitely not working out for me. I understand it saves bandwidth,
but if most bandwidth savings come from nobody using the interface then
it's no gain to anyone. Please have the message viewer follow the list
focus.

cc Vladimir

Thanks,

Andrei