Creating a better user experience

Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 20 22:43:59 PDT 2015

I have watched plethora of projects come and be discharged to the
sea of abandonware over the last 15 years of watching D.  For new
users getting started with D it can be hard to find some of the
tools that are current.

It would be really nice if dub, dfmt, and dfix were co-opted into
the standard distribution of D and officially sanctioned as part
of the D-Programming-Language github organization.  These are
great tools and I would hate to see them flounder if the authors
got bored/busy.

-Shammah