std.experimental.color, request reviews

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 11:40:01 PDT 2015

Am 23.06.2015 um 16:58 schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2845
>
> I'm getting quite happy with it.
> I think it's a good and fairly minimal but useful starting point.
>
> It'd be great to get some reviews from here.

 From a quick glance, looks very nice! If there was channel swizzling
and an underlying (low dimensional) vector type, I could use it more or
less as a drop-in replacement in my code.

One thing that I was wondering if it wouldn't make more sense overall
for the color string representation to use RGBA instead of ARGB. The
former is a lot more common outside of 3D APIs/hardware and arguably
more intuitive.