PHP verses C#.NET verses D.

Nick B via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 22:34:07 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 11:22:40 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:

>> Nick
>
> I don't have current performance results because I've been
> focused on adding features, but these results were taken on a
> previous version:
>
> https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/go-vs-d-vs-erlang-vs-c-in-real-life-mqtt-broker-implementation-shootout/

Etienne

Thanks for the responses and your details replies.
I'm going to talk to the CEO of the company described, at the
beginning of this long thread, and find out they are willing to
consider a proof of concept web site based on your work.
This could take a couple of weeks.  What is the best way to get
in touch with you if I have more questions ?

Nick