std.experimental.color, request reviews

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 24 10:20:07 PDT 2015

I probably didn't express myself very clearly, with the double
negation...

What I wanted to suggest is to put into package.d _only_ the very
minimum that you will always need, e.g. the basic structures.
Example:

std/
   color/
     package.d        # only very basic stuff
     definitions.d    # enums like red/green/teal
     transform.d      # color transformation functions,
                      # contains `public import std.color;`
     all.d            # public import ... everything ...;