New names - 2.068 roundup

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 25 12:28:18 PDT 2015

> So I actually implemented this. I made it a std.internal type so it can
> be used wherever you need to port string concatenation to a chain.

Seems like Andrei has nixed this idea:

"Please no breakages and no clever schemes and no overengineering."

http://forum.dlang.org/post/mmhjqe$2mud$1@digitalmars.com

Oh well. I'm kind of done with the whole naming thing, there are better
things I could (and probably should) be doing. Plus arguing against
Walter and/or Andrei is kind of an uphill battle, especially if they
both agree on something.

I'll leave the branch up for anyone who wants to continue to try things
with it, it was a very cool idea.

-Steve