std.experimental.testing PR review

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 26 06:14:38 PDT 2015

Nothing jumps out at me as being especially bad. The posix escape
codes could also be Windows compatible by rewriting them somehow,
instead of building a string, make a struct message { int color;
string text; } or something that you pass to the thread... but
since that's an internal implementation detail that isn't
necessary to work, meh.

The docs in package.d could show more higher level examples too,
before I looked at the code, I didn't realize there was more to
it.