Announcing libasync, a cross-platform D event loop

Suliman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 28 08:09:24 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 27 September 2014 at 18:21:18 UTC, Etienne wrote:
> On 2014-09-27 2:13 PM, Etienne wrote:
>> engine (I have an ASN1 library in the works as well).
>
> It's nearly finished, it will allow BER/DER serialization to
> take place from UDAs and native types at compile-time:
>
> https://github.com/globecsys/asn1.d

/// Usage: run() the object, start watching directories, receive
an event in your handler,
/// read the changes by draining the buffer.

Could you show how to use it for monitoring FS?

I did
import libasync.watcher;

So now I need simply call run()? But how to pass folder path to
it?

void main()
{
	bool run()