D on Windows Phone

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 29 17:18:16 PDT 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 05:46:04 -0400, Joakim <dlang at joakim.fea.st> wrote:

> On Saturday, 27 June 2015 at 16:13:19 UTC, bitwise wrote:
>> Has anyone tried it?
>
> Probably not, considering even Android is only partially working.   iOS
> is much farther along though.
>
> One issue is that exception-handling in LDC for ARM isn't fully working
> yet.  I'm looking into it.
>
> As for GDC, it appears that they got exception-handling working for
> linux/ARM, but I doubt they've done anything with Windows Phone.

Cool thanks.

MS has been working hard to unify their desktop/phone platforms, so I'm
wondering how hard it would be. Just curious for now though.

Has anyone tried to submit an app for iOS with D code in it yet? I'm going
to be putting out a game in the next little while, so I was thinking about
sticking a D plugin in it to see if it raised any eyebrows.

   Bit