D on Windows Phone

Dan Olson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 30 09:29:17 PDT 2015

bitwise <bitwise.pvt at gmail.com> writes:

> Has anyone tried to submit an app for iOS with D code in it yet? I'm
> going to be putting out a game in the next little while, so I was
> thinking about sticking a D plugin in it to see if it raised any
> eyebrows.
>
>   Bit

Not to my knowledge, but please do try.  The D iOS toolchain built by
[1] only creates the armv7 libraries, but I have all the pieces staged
to support universal libs for running in the x86 iOS Simulator too.  I
expect to have that up on github in a week along with prebuilt binaries.

I am curious to see what App Store says about a submission.  If there
are problems, then we can hopefully make fixes.  I will be happy to
help
--
Dan

[1] https://github.com/smolt/ldc-iphone-dev