DIP75 - Release Process

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 11 00:13:18 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 06:30:52 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 3/10/15 10:43 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>> Including Vibe without Dub is certainly a mistake, because
>> inter-component versioning relies on Dub.
>
> Fine, let's include dub too.

There is 1.0.0 milestone in dub GitHub repo :
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dub/milestones/1.0.0

It includes bunch of issues created ~year ago when we first
started to consider what it would take to make a somewhat stable
dub release (distributing with compiler puts more pressure on
stability). Sadly, no one has really worked on those which is why
further dub integration has stalled. Some sort of call for arms
may help.