A few notes on choosing between Go and D for a quick project

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 12 19:00:06 PDT 2015

On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 00:20:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'd love us to derive a few action items from this and other
> feedback.

I think the front page focuses too much on the language itself at
the moment. Perhaps we should continue with the direction with
forum integration, and devote a good piece of real estate for the
ecosystem (e.g. latest code.dlang.org updates) and maybe an IDE
screenshot carousel, OSLT. Making it up-front that we have three
compilers, a built-in profiler, and tight GDB integration might
also be worthwhile.