dfmt options

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 15 13:57:16 PDT 2015

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:23:09 -0700, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d
wrote:

> Yes, sorry. Forcing is too strong a word. However, if we're putting out
> an official formatting tool which has no configurability, unless we're
> telling folks that it's specifically for the official source code

and then it will be forken in the blink of an eye, and turned into
configurable, with "phobos" preset. and then nobody will use bundled dfmt,
'cause there will be no reason to, as forked one will be able to do
anything bundled can and more.