Situation with D on iOS, Android, and WP8?

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 17 01:27:36 PDT 2015

On 03/17/2015 03:12 AM, Mitchell wrote:

> That looks awesome. I really hope iOS and Android support make it into
> LDC, that would make picking the language for my next cross platform app
> very easy indeed :)

Indeed. For some of my recent indie dabblings, Unreal Engine 4 has
recently started tempting me to try it out as a possible alternative to
Unity3D (not that Unity is at all bad). The user-facing side is already
C++, so if I could just bridge over to D without giving up iOS/Android,
that could go a long way toward pulling me over.