Phobos Documentation - call to action

Zach the Mystic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 18 19:51:12 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 at 20:19:10 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/18/2015 12:42 PM, Zach the Mystic wrote:
>> But why, therefore, is it so hard to get movement on it?
>
> I don't know why, so I'll ask. Why haven't you submitted a PR
> to fix one of them? :-)

I have pathetically little experience with most of phobos. I most
certainly hold the record for amount of passion associated with
the D language versus number of lines actually coded in it. That
said, it can't be that hard to figure out what the parameters are
and what they return. If you give me a specific module, I'll
start making pull requests for it.