Phobos Documentation - call to action

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 18 21:14:10 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 01:27:53PM -0700, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 01:23:26PM -0700, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know why, so I'll ask. Why haven't you submitted a PR to fix
> > > one of them? :-)
> >
> > Argh, so much hot air on the forum, so little action. This is getting so
> > tiresome. Let's kickstart some *real* action here:
> >
> > 	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3063
> [...]
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3064
[...]

A little speedbump: recent dlang.org changes broke the 'html' target of
the Phobos makefile, so that the new-fangled collapsible navbar doesn't
get rendered into the html. While this isn't a showstopper, it does make
it more annoying to locally test doc-related PR's, so it would be nice
if somebody could review and pull the fix:

	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3067

I'm still trying to find a pun for "punishment"...