dfmt options

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 23 02:55:57 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 22 March 2015 at 17:05:27 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> I think there should be an option (even default on) to allow
> small
> single line functions. (snip)

Perhaps it's too much to wish for, but I think the editor would
be the better place for this. IntelliJ IDEA can display short
methods as single line. They're still multiline in the source,
but on screen they're nice. They used a similar thing with
anonymous classes in Java prior to lambdas hitting the language,
making single method anonymous classes look almost like the
lambdas do today.