Novel list

Dave S via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 05:56:35 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 12:21:32 UTC, Martin Krejcirik
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 12:01:15 UTC, wobbles wrote:
>> The "DOES POORLY AT..." column is good reading here for how D
>> could improve ( though some of the comments are stupid. D has
>> an annoying syntax!?)
>
> doeas poorly at annoying syntax => not annoying syntax

Good catch. I was about to complain about the "The thought that I
may still be using this language in twenty years time fills me
with dread" until I realized that being under 'Does poorly' means
that people DON'T think that. Actually, I'd like to think they
think the opposite of that.