Best D pitch

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 17:57:31 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 18:35:37 UTC, Jonathan wrote:

> What's the best article/resource that I could give to a C++/C#
> developer to convince them on D? Ideally, I'm looking for
> something concise on the benefits with several examples.

David Simcha's presentation at DConf 2013 really showcased the
language for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMNMV9JlkcQ

I transcribed some of the content to the wiki so user's could
access it in written form (but I never finished):
http://wiki.dlang.org/Tutorials#Design_Patterns

I also thought some of the presentations at DConf 2014 showcased
the power of the language quite well:
http://dconf.org/2014/schedule/

Mike