Solution to problems:

Jake The Baker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 26 14:28:13 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 07:06:50 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:56:32 +0000, Jake The Baker wrote:
>
>> Do *you know what progress is?
>
> one important part of "progress" is not wasting time on useless
> things.

And yet you seem to think D's progress is efficient. What you
determine to be waste is not the absolute almighty law. Only when
people discuss honestly the problems and possible solutions can a
real overarching plan come together. You are not interested in
that because you simply go with the quo. [I generally call this
the lemming mentality. Look ahead, don't speak out. Repeat what
everyone else says. Always conform, priority one. Sound familiar?
I didn't think so!]