Class Hierarchy Graphs

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 27 02:34:20 PDT 2015

On Friday, 27 March 2015 at 08:26:51 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 17:41:58 UTC, w0rp wrote:
>> If enough people are interested and have a few suggestions for
>> some features they like which aren't crazy massive feature
>> lists, I'd be willing to expand it a bit, add some
>> documentation, and offer it as a DUB package.
>
> Very nice! PlantUML [1] output would be even nicer!
>
> [1] http://plantuml.sourceforge.net/classes.html

I'll give that a go. I was thinking before of offerring a DOT
file with just the class and interface names, and another one
with the class and interface names and some methods. I might
support that and also PlantUML. I've been considering some kind
of web-friendly format, but I'm not sure what to do for that yet.
Maybe it's enough to have Graphviz output an SVG.

Last night I simplified part of the code and re-arranged
everything into a DUB package format, which wasn't too hard. I'll
probably work on it over the weekend.