Class Hierarchy Graphs

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 29 05:51:02 PDT 2015

In an attempt to get something, anything, easier to read, I wrote
another function which produces a graph where the module nodes
are ranked by their incoming edge counts. The only way I could
figure out how to get Graphviz to do this was to write the
numbers as edges too and so on. So it looks like this.

https://i.imgur.com/jPGdPRm.png

I don't know why Graphviz decides that the distance between the
ranks and the proper graph must be so huge. There's probably a
way to write the two as subgraphs, and then set the distance
between them to be small. I used the othorgonal lines for this
one. Maybe some node and edge colouring would make the lines
easier to follow, but generally as more things import each other
the graph will tend to look messier.