Class Hierarchy Graphs

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 29 09:23:32 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 16:18:40 UTC, w0rp wrote:
> I had to add the leaf checking, as the dependencies could be
> importing each other, and the structure was only storing nodes,
> not edges. I should maybe make the structures store just a
> directed graph, but whatever.

Thinking about it a little more, I should probably change the API
for classes and modules so the functions which write the DOT
files take just a directed graph, and provide functions for
building the directed graphs. Then you can play with the directed
graphs as much as you want. I have a directed graph type already
in my container library which would be suitable.