Class Hierarchy Graphs

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 29 16:17:48 PDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 03:44:02PM -0700, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> * direct imports but followed transitively, e.g. the graph for
> std.regex' imports would show the imports of the modules imported etc.
[...]

That would be interesting to see! It would be a great help in reducing
unnecessary dependencies between Phobos modules.

They say that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. -- Eddie Izzard, Dressed to Kill