D as System Language

cym13 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 30 08:39:40 PDT 2015

On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 15:32:25 UTC, Columbus wrote:
> Don't expect any repositories hosted by me about an OS in D,
> it's just a hobbyistic interest of me.

I find it a bit sad... I mean, today not much documentation
exists, such a project could be a great example. If everybody
locks down its projects then of course nobody will find about it.
Maybe the answer to your first question was that other did but
decided not to share it.

Well, that said, it is your choice to open it or not, and I have
no right to criticize this any further.