D as System Language

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 30 10:22:46 PDT 2015

On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 17:19:38 UTC, Columbus wrote:
> Also I thought I would find some documentation about creating a
> custom runtime and so on. Which is information I didn't get from
> osdev.org

I think there is a page on the osdev wiki somewhere, but odds are
the chapter in my book is the best we have (and even there, I
didn't go too deep into it, I just got interrupts working on x86)

I can also offer my minimal.zip which does exceptions and other
more advanced features on bare metal and could serve as a
guide/starting point.
http://arsdnet.net/dcode/minimal.zip