Trouble with Cortex-M "Hello World"

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 31 04:19:28 PDT 2015

I belive the following information is slightly incorrect:
"GDC requires the following minimal object.d file in the same
folder as start.d. It is imported automatically."

My tests have shown that object.d needs to be in the CWD, not in
the same directory as "start.d".

This is my command-line:

arm-none-eabi-gdc -DF_CPU=48000000 -D__BUILD_WITH_EXAMPLE__=1
-mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -fno-emit-moduleinfo
-fdata-sections  -c src/start.d -o output/src/start.o

Here's a summary of the directories when the build works:
./object.d
src/start.d
output/src/start.o

However, the following does not work: