Making byLine faster: we should be able to delegate this

bioinfornatics via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 31 13:42:39 PDT 2015

Little ping I hope an answer about IO in D and disruptor form
java world

Disruptor seem to provide a smart implementation between IO and
their buffer.

What did you think about it?
D could to provided a high level way to process efficiently a
file. (using Range, forwardrange ... will be better)

I think for this kind of usual process D should to be battery
included.

Whithout the need to know if you are on SSD or HD, if the page
size is 4096, if hugepagesize is enabled ...

will be realy awesome to have an abstraction layer on this