ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 2 19:01:11 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 3 May 2015 at 01:57:45 UTC, Jens Bauer wrote:
> {snip} the overhead per block was only a single bit + the
> malloc header.

Correction: The overhead was a single bit + 1/128 of the malloc
header, because we had 128 blocks per cluster.
Thus if having a cluster of 32 blocks, the overhead would be 2
bits per block.
A cluster of 16 blocks would have an overhead of 3 bits per
block, because my header size is 32 bits and always 4-byte
aligned.