duml to generate UML diagrams in HTML format

tcak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 9 04:32:24 PDT 2015

I have created my first project in github, and I wanted to share
it.
https://github.com/tcak/duml

I started working on it today morning, and completed in midday.
But it is still in very early stages. So, I wanted to take
thoughts of you guys.

Purpose of this project is to put XML based comments into a text
file (source code for programmers), and it generates UML diagram
in a single HTML file.

This is the result of duml's own source code at this point:
http://imgur.com/0kfK9Xu

Do you guys think that this will be any use as a D tool maybe?

I am planning to add activity decisions, and linking actions to
other HTML files. So, a general function that uses sub functions
can link to activity diagram of those functions as well.