2.067 release, WTF is this UI ?

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 11 12:40:57 PDT 2015

So on the main website, I get notified that a new version of D
exists (and also that DConf is soon, but it doesn't matter).

So, I wanted to update dmd on the computer I'm on, great ! I'm
clocking on that. And this is where it brings me:
http://dlang.org/changelog.html#2.067.1

Not really what I expected. I'm happy to know what are the
bugzilla issue have been fixed, but I don't really care if I
can't use it. No download link to be seen. Maybe this 2.067 link
in the title will help me... It is not a download link, but that
is the only prominent one, so it must be there.

Well, now I'm getting there:
http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.067.1/ . A raw salad of
link, the one I'm interested lost in the middle. No instructions
to install or anything.

Does anyone is actually thinking about what the people visiting
the website want to see ? Is the goal to increase pages views by
getting people lost ?

How come I never stumble on something like this
http://dlang.org/download.html ?