[dlang website] Up Arrow in library

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 19 03:55:51 PDT 2015

On Monday, 18 May 2015 at 19:22:09 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/18/2015 2:18 AM, Chris wrote:
>> A small suggestion for the library layout (phobos etc) on
>> dlang.org:
>>
>> An up arrow like on duckduckgo would be cool, i.e. as soon as
>> you scroll down an
>> up arrow appears that brings you back to the top, if you click
>> on it. This would
>> be very convenient when browsing through the library. Would it
>> be hard to add
>> this feature? If needs be, I could write a JS function for
>> that.
>
> Pressing the [Home] key does that.

And what do you use on touch screen devices? The up arrow (on
duckduckgo for example) is very convenient. It's one of those
little things that are not _strictly_ necessary but often come in
handy.

I agree that a "back to top" link under every function would be
kinda stupid. But a little arrow that resides unobtrusively in
the corner of the browser window does no harm.