std.multidimarray

Dennis Ritchie via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 24 15:42:10 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 24 May 2015 at 20:45:56 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> You might take a look at Vlad Levenfeld's work too, although I
> think he would say that it is still at an early stage (if I
> understand correctly - looks very interesting to me, although I
> have not yet properly had time to explore it in depth)
>
> https://github.com/evenex/autodata

Yes, at the moment it looks all pretty damp, but very
interesting. For example, this really is not enough:

https://github.com/evenex/autodata/blob/master/source/spaces/matrix.d#L53-L68

The fact that no library will not arrange me. I need the tools to
work with multidimensional arrays, which will necessarily be
built into Phobos!