Expanding asm.dlang.org

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 25 07:28:25 PDT 2015

We currently have 4 different online compiler/disassembers all
forked from the same GCC Explorer, and all apparently hosted by
different individuals.

http://asm.dlang.org (DMD)
http://d.godbolt.org/ (GDC)
http://explore.dgnu.org/ (GDC)
http://ldc.acomirei.ru/ (LDC)

Judging by the announcement for asm.dlang.org
(http://forum.dlang.org/post/satkcwpjqogloqlrjvkw@forum.dlang.org)
the plan was to expand it.

Are the 3 primary compilers already installed on the
asm.dlang.org host machine?  If so, do we just need to update the
configuration files?  If not, what do you need to add a new
compiler?
* I would like to add a GDC ARM Thumb cross compiler and/or an
LDC compiler with an ARM Thumb backend.  What do you need from me
to do that?

Thanks,
Mike