Expanding asm.dlang.org

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 25 07:36:48 PDT 2015

On 25 May 2015 16:30, "Mike via Digitalmars-d" <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> We currently have 4 different online compiler/disassembers all forked
from the same GCC Explorer, and all apparently hosted by different
individuals.

> http://asm.dlang.org (DMD)
> http://d.godbolt.org/ (GDC)
> http://explore.dgnu.org/ (GDC)
> http://ldc.acomirei.ru/ (LDC)
>
> Judging by the announcement for asm.dlang.org (
http://forum.dlang.org/post/satkcwpjqogloqlrjvkw@forum.dlang.org) the plan
was to expand it.

> Are the 3 primary compilers already installed on the asm.dlang.org host
machine?  If so, do we just need to update the configuration files?  If
not, what do you need to add a new compiler?
> * I would like to add a GDC ARM Thumb cross compiler and/or an LDC
compiler with an ARM Thumb backend.  What do you need from me to do that?

I can add any cross compilers hosted on gdcproject.org. You'd need to go
through Godbolt to get it on his host.  asm.dlang.org is a no go because it
has been tailored for dmd only.