std.database

Erik Smith via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 27 19:04:30 PDT 2015

I'm working on a standards grade interface & implementation for
database clients in D.  It defines a common interface (the
implicit kind) and allows for both native and polymorphic
drivers.  A key feature is a range interface to query results.

Here's the project page with the design highlights and examples
of usage:

https://github.com/cruisercoder/ddb

The implementation is in the early stages and only a few things
work, but I'm planning to include sqlite, mysql, Oracle, and ODBC
reference implementations.

I could use some feedback on the basic approach I'm taking and to
help ensure that I'm not doing something horribly wrong with my
basic D skills.

erik