DMD Symbol Reference Analysis Pass

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 28 14:23:58 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 20:54:59 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Cool! What are the incompatibilities keeping it from replacing
> byLine? -- Andrei

Speed-up varies between 2.0 and 2.7 according to recent
experiments done using new unittest at

https://github.com/nordlow/justd/blob/79cc8bf0766282368f05314d00566e7d234988bd/bylinefast.d#L207

which is currently deactivated.

It has worked flawlessly in my applications, so none AFAIK.

Note, that I'm not the original author, though, so credits should
go to someone else.

I've only made some tweaks regarding indentation, symbol naming,
@safe, @trusted and changing separator type from dchar to string
and probably some more I've forgotten about.

BTW, Andrei, there's a new lazy range PR for Phobos on GitHub
awaiting review... ;)