dlang.org build broken

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 29 14:56:43 PDT 2015

>> Folks, looks like there are multiple breakages in the Phobos
>> documentation build for dlang.org. Could someone look into this pronto?
>> -- Andrei
>
> I'm working on the UnixAddress issues, will have a PR after I verify it
> passes the normal tests.

PR: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3344

And BTW, how can we get the ddoc build to be part of the auto tester?
It's kind of important. Luckily, it's only built on one platform, we can
pick the fastest.

If at all possible, if the auto generated ddocs could be available for
the PR, that would be hugely helpful. Right now, when ddoc changes are
made, you have to build them locally to see the changes.

-Steve