Proof of concept - library AA

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 30 01:22:19 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 30 May 2015 at 00:50:39 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I suggest first we build a library AA that sits beside real AA,
> even if it doesn't . Then we create a test suite to prove that
> the library AA can be a drop in replacement. Then replace it :)

Writing the AA is NOT the problem, but I doubt we can get
compatible enough to replace the built-in AA. Rather it'll
require to deprecate a few built-in AA semantics and adding
operator and literal extensions for the library type.
Hence the proposal to start with a HQ library AA and
incrementally converge them.