Progress on Adam Wilson's Graphics API?

Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 30 03:28:05 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 3 May 2014 at 09:56:38 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> Is there any progress on the graphics API Adam Wilson is
> working on?

Adam Wilson's DConf '14 talk [1] was an interesting and promising
one. After that there were some commits a month later, but
nothing after that. I haven't seen discussions or other activity
on the graphics front since. Now another DConf has passed, and I
wonder what happened to Aurora? Were there technical reasons that
it hasn't progressed much further, and if so, can these be
addressed?

[1] https://youtu.be/PRbK7jk0jrk