As discussed in DConf2015: Python-like keyword arguments

Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 30 18:59:53 PDT 2015

On 2015-05-29 12:27:02 +0000, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> said:

> And here's an implementation with language support which allows named
> arguments but not reordering the arguments [2]. Originally implemented
> by Michel Fortin.
>
> [2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dmd/tree/named_parameters

I didn't know you revived that thing too. Nice.

Make sure you take note of the related comments between Walter and me here:
https://github.com/michelf/dmd/commit/673bae4982ff18a3d216bc1578f50d40f4d26d7a

At some point my plans about this changed and I wanted to implement
named arguments differently so it'd work for template arguments too.
But I never go to it.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca