Why aren't you using D at work?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 31 12:17:10 PDT 2015

On 2015-05-31 11:44, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?=
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>" wrote:

> Yes, if your C++ code base/libraries throws, that could be a problem.
> But it should be ok if you write your own engine that don't use exceptions?

I was rather in the Swift code I would have like to use exceptions. It's
easier to bail out by throwing an exception instead of a lot of nested
if statements. It's possible to do some form of exception handling (and
throwing) by wrapping try/catch/finally in a Objective-C method and call
a block for each case, then use that from Swift.

--
/Jacob Carlborg