dlang.org/library/* - is this still being used?

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 1 06:05:21 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 13:49:32 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> In the /library version there are many broken links/anchors.

You can report issues with the DDox documentation here:

https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/issues

> It doesn't really matter if it's outdated or not.

Whether it "really matters" or not is not relevant to my
question. I asked because it should be completely synced with the
DDoc version, as it is generated from the same source. If the two
are not in sync, that would indicate a problem somewhere,
possibly something I can fix.

> The fact that we now have 3 public URLs for each reference page
> is crazy.
>
> For example:
>
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_string.html
> http://dlang.org/library/std/string.html
> http://dlang.org/library-prerelease/std/string.html

Four:

http://dlang.org/phobos-prerelease/std_string.html

The -prerelease versions are excluded from search engine indexing.