Second CT-Parameter of isRange Predicates

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 2 19:16:22 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 November 2015 at 01:36:31 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Monday, 2 November 2015 at 14:43:00 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> Why not extend existing traits with a second `E`-parameter
>> instead of adding a new one?
>
> What will E be when you only care whether R is an InputRange
> and not about its ElementType?

I think that the idea was that we'd keep isInputRange as-is (in
which case, if you don't care about the element type, then you
use that), and then we'd add an overload of isInputRange which
took two arguments where the second argument is the ElementType.

- Jonathan M Davis